In-House Design Studio
First impressions are lasting impressions, so at Tony Wolf & Son, we provide successful, innovative design solutions with superior client service. We can take your new concept and work either within your corporate style guide to transform your imagined ideas into a reality or start from scratch and create a fresh identity for your business.
Our team has a driving force to create efficiency in turnaround and we guarantee to meeting, or exceeding our clients’ expectations. We take pride in enhancing the look and feel of your design, by listening, researching and analysing every aspect of your idea.
Tony Wolf & Son have a highly skilled pre-press team of graphic designers. Our dedication and attention to detail prevent errors from hitting the press. This reduces turnaround times and cost. Our computer to plate technology is used to give you a superior “first generation” dot, which means the finest print quality for you.
Our process is easy, you can supply your files to us either via our convenient file transfer portal, memory stick or email. We will give your file the once-over and if OK , we will prepare it for print and ensure your project is of a high print standard, delivered on time and within budget. We won’t print your job if we are not happy with the way it looks and will only proceed when we are both happy with the results.
Tony Wolf & Son offer a variety of printing techniques to suit all jobs of all sizes.
- Single colour to four colour process
- Inline varnishing
- Cost effective
- Consistent with high quality images
- Produces an image resolution of 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Cost effective for short or long runs
- Ability to add spot varnish
- Less waste for both chemical and power
- Ideal for short print runs with fast turnaround
- Prints up to 480 x 330 mm
- Large format up to 1.6m x 50m
- On demand printing
- Posters, stickers, coreflute, signs up to 1600 mm wide and whatever depth you require On demand printing
- Archival printing using lightfast Ultrachrome inks onto acid free archival paper creating timeless heirlooms from treasured images.
The final touches are where the magic happens. The binding and finishing will have the impact on the final quality.
Tony Wolf & Son offer the following finishes: